November 5, 2014

Is this thing on?

Soooo... My husband and I have a daughter. A tiny, perfect girl (L) who was due October 20th but came early- very early- on July 11th. She was born at 25 weeks' gestation. She's been in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) this whole time and will likely be here another couple of months. She weighed just 1 pound, 3 ounces. She's doing really well right now. We're incredibly blessed. I'd like to share a picture of her but since this is a public blog, I won't. I will tell you she is absolutely beautiful with dark hair and eyes that are starting to look deep blue. We waited many years for her to join our family and though I had an incredibly difficult pregnancy, she was 100% worth it.

I've missed taking pictures and look forward to the Christmas season when I can hopefully get some nice shots. I can't wait to bring our daughter home. She is the most wonderful thing we've ever accomplished. We're so blessed.

No comments: