March 27, 2015

Hello again

Our precious daughter is now 8 1/2 months old and has been home from the NICU for 3 months. She came home on Christmas Eve. :) She weighs 11 pounds, 8.5 ounces now- 10 pounds, 5.5 ounces more than she did at birth. She is smart and funny and so, so sweet. She was able to come off oxygen last month and she's doing well.

Unfortunately, I'm still sick. I started getting sick when I was 6 weeks along with my pregnancy, and 13 months later I'm still very ill. I'm working to figure out why and what we can do to improve my health. I've been well enough off and on lately to take some pictures, and I'm really enjoying it. I wish I could share shots of my daughter, but I do want to keep her off public internet spaces. So instead I'll post a shot of the beautiful cherry blossoms outside her doctor's office today. I hope to post more often as my health allows, and even though I'm sure no one reads this blog anymore, I'm doing it for myself and my family and don't mind if no one else sees these pictures. Photography is a bright spot in my days, along with my sweet girl of course, and taking pictures sure brings me joy during such a hard time.

Happy spring!



1 comment:

Jaime said...

Found you! Miss you on instagram and Facebook! Sorry you're sick! Thank you for the amazing card and all the love!