July 28, 2010

Ridgefield, WA

Ridgefield is a little town about 20 minutes from my parents' house in Vancouver, WA. In June, we spent an afternoon with my parents, brother, sister and grandparents having tea in Ridgefield. (Can't beat a good English tea with scones, sandwiches, etc. I don't drink tea so I had some lovely ice water. :) ) The tea place was at the end of a little street downtown. We parked at the cul-de-sac and had this beautiful view in front of us. I just can't get enough of the green in Washington. It's my happy place (alright, next to Disneyland it is).

A small church on the street
IMG_8497
Align Center
IMG_8486

IMG_8487

Chess set on the church grounds
IMG_8500

IMG_8501

There's a tiny glimpse of the river above the red houseboat.
IMG_8505

IMG_8511

IMG_8512

No comments: