November 9, 2011

Grand America Hotel- Salt Lake City, UT

My husband and I went to tea at the Grand America the other day, a favorite activity we hadn't done for a long time. It is such a beautiful hotel and a very elegant, well-priced tea (we have their delicious cocoa). We've stayed there as well and it didn't disappoint! It's also a beautiful place to have bridals or wedding photos taken- I would love to do some portraits there, so call me! LOL.

Here's a mini-tour of the hotel and their afternoon tea. Enjoy!

IMG_9551
The elegant table

IMG_9556
Classy napkin

IMG_9559
Delicious and beautiful tea sandwiches

IMG_9565
A few of the divine desserts

IMG_9606
Taken from the lovely courtyard

IMG_9612
A fountain in the courtyard

IMG_9621
One of the beautiful hallways. My husband and I always joke,
"Let's move in!"

IMG_9625
The elegant lobby

IMG_9629
Heading out to the parking garage elevator

No comments: