October 28, 2012

Halloween bonfire

Last night we had a wonderful bonfire with my best friend and her family. We spent hours just relaxing, eating treats, talking and singing and having an overall lovely evening. I LOVE photographing fire. It's so cool! Plasma is such an interesting element. And no two pictures look alike!

Credit goes to my husband for the heart picture... I got the idea and set it up, but he snapped it of my hands. Thanks, honey!

IMG_9433b


IMG_9445b


IMG_9495b

Linking up here:



2 comments:

EMily said...

How sweet! Great bonfire photos!

Nina said...

So beautiful pictures - they bring back all the memories of bonfires from my childhood - roasting buns over the fire, singing and playing guitar :)
It is lovely to give these memories to ones children ... The moments together are precious!